The next edition of CFATG (The French Club for Autophagy) will take place from the 20th to the 22nd of November 2019, near Strasbourg, in Obernai.
The congress will develop 4 main topics : Regulation/Signaling, Physiopathology, Immunology and Infection and Cancer.
– Michael Thumm (Universitätsmedizin Göttingen, Germany)
– Patrizia Agostinis (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium)
– Christian Behrends (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, München, Germany)
– Jörn Dengjel (University of Fribourg, Switzerland)
– Katja Simon (University of Oxford, UK)
The full Program of the event is available by clicking of the following link: PROGRAM
For Registration information, please refer HERE.
Maximum number of words: 350
– Submission of abstracts for oral communication: September 5th, 2019
– Submission of abstracts for poster only: October 20th, 2019
Local organizing comittee
Frédéric Gros (coordinator, IBMC), Nicolas Charlet-Berguerrand (IGBMC), Vincent Flacher (IBMC), Sylvie Fournel (CAMB), Philippe Georgel (IRM), Sophie Jung, (IBMC), Samuel Liégeois (IBMC), Sylviane Muller (BSC)
The event is organised in association with LS2-Autophagy-Swiss network for autophagy research and GBM Studiengruppe Autophagie.